Thursday, May 15, 2008

So I had a business trip to Seattle for three days and two nights. Well this was the first time in our entire marriage (7 months) that we would ever be spending the night apart!!! We were having a hard time with it. Andrew was so sweet and so cute. He kept telling me how he missed me and telling me sweet things like if I were just a state away he would drive up there just to spend the nights with me. And when I came home he had decorated the house with balloons, flowers, stuffed animal and a sign...see below...
I rode back on the smallest plane it was not even as wide as a school bus! It was a good trip but next time I am taking him with me!

2 comments:

Holly Cruz said...

oh sure! after I move then you go to Seattle! So how did you like it there? Were you lucky to be there while it was not raining? I miss seattle tonz!!!!!! but I am happy to have to sun back.

Unknown said...

You look like you are having a great time. I love Seattle! Were you able to go to Pikes Place? You know, if you have a trip like that again and you know you will have some free time, you should let me know, maybe I could meet you for a day.... Love ya girly!