Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lagoon here we come!!

We finally made it to Lagoon today! We loved the Water fountain!!
We had lots of fun! especially on the Rattlesnake rapids. We did realize that we are getting a little older and some of the stuff doesn't seem as exciting anymore. Oh well there was lots to do there...

and there was lots of sun to play in. I also got to squish him on the space scrambler...


We went all through Pionerr village and looked at the old trains and guns and the homes, church and school. We also had some yummy ice cream.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I'm jealouse of how much fun you had a Lagoon. I went twice this year and got sick both times!I guess I'm just getting old... :(

Kaylynn said...

Your blog is so cute! Thanks for giving me the link. You guys are awesome. See ya soon!

-Kaylynn-

Angie said...

HEY! How come we haven't talked for a long time?! This is completly unacceptable!

You look good, I can't wait to see you when I come for Thanksgiving! How about a Neopolitan Night!