Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy First Anniversary!



Today is our first anniversary! Time flies! So it's Sunday so we couldn't go out so we got food to go from the Olive Garden yesterday and made us a romatic dinner at home on our China dishes. Then we went for a drive up the canyon. I have never seen so many different shades of red, orange and yellow. I think everyone else had the same idea though because it ws WAY crowded! Then tomorrow we are going to go to the roof restaurant in Salt Lake.

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I am so glad you guys got married. Its great to have you in the family Andrea! Love ya!

Kaylynn said...

You have been tagged Andrea! Go check out my blog!

Jessica Astin said...

Congratulations! I am glad you guys had a good anniversary. You seem so happy, You deserve it! If you took any pictures of the fall colors, let me know, I love you photos and am looking for some good fall pictures.