Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

First we slept in until 8:00. Then we opened our presents together...



Andrew got me "the jospeh smith papers" he had to call Idaho Falls and have them send one because Utah was sold out. He also got me a cute stuffed frog.






I got Andrew an electric train set and a soccer game.


Then we went over to my parents to open presents with the nephews and niece. Then we went to his parents for presents and dinner. So this is the shirt that Andrew wore over to his parents house........

That was our cute way of letting his family know that we are FINALLY EXPECTING A BABY!! We are due the end of July!!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! We will have babies less than 2 months apart. I'm due June 4th. That's so exciting. The funny part is that Brett looked at your blog last night but didn't read the last part of Andrew's shirt. I'm glad I went back and read it more carefully. How have you been feeling? Did the family pick up on it quickly?

April said...

That's so awesome! I read your comment on Facebook and thought I better get some details from your blog. Congratulations! And good luck with the morning sickness. :)

Angie said...

I already said congrates, but I had to say it again! CONGRATES!!
It is fun to have babies with your friends, even though we live 700 miles away!

Megan said...

I'm so excited for you! That is very very good news!!! So are you going to find out what the baby is or wait and see?

Tamara and Marc said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for the two of you. You are going to be a great Mom. I hope you are feeling ok and not having morning sickness.

Caldwell Family said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see you guys! I wish we were gonna be around when you have the baby, but you'll just have to send us good pictures. How are you feeling? How far along does that make you exactly, like 10 weeks?