Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day!!

We had a fun Valentines weekend. First Andrew brought e Flowers and the BIGGEST balloon EVER to my work on Saturday.

Then Sunday morning I made breakfast and he gave me a super cute gorilla!




Then he made me dinner! It was super yummy. He made marinaded chicken, steamed broccoli and toasted some french bread. Then we had it by candlelight.



Then Monday-Tuesday we went to the Inn on the Creek in Midway. The room had a jetted tub, a fireplace and a balcony. The area was very pretty.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I am glad you guys had a great valentines weekend! Isn't it nice when the guy cooks? Especially when it is edible!

Holly Cruz said...

Fun! I love going on get aways. Ours was over our anniversary though. We went to San Fran, it was so nice!