Saturday, July 5, 2008

Karey & Shawn got married!!

So Karey & Shawn finally got married!! The day didn't start too great. Andrew had switched work so that he would have the morning an afternoon off to go to the ceremony and luncheon. So we wake up EARLY and head to Manti. Well on our way our car makes a popping noise and starts jerking like we got a blow out. I am thinking no prob we can change a tire in under 10 minutes. So Andrew gets out of the car..no flat tire! we musy have popped a belt. So I am thinking what are the odds that someone else hasnt left yet and went the same way as us. So Andrew calls his brother in law to help him get a tow and I am freaking out cause we had a problem and missed he endowment too! Well about ten minutes later her brother pulls off the road and offers me a ride, The amazing thing is this is the brother from out if town who i just happen to meet the night before or he wouldnt have recognized me. I know all of her other siblings but they had already passed us. He said he drove by and he asks his wife isnt that Andrea. Well she HAS to be there, so even though they were running late they drove more than 10 miles to the next exit turned around and drove back and gave me a ride while Andrew took care of the car. That was so nice of them. The wedding was so beautiful. Karey & Shawn absolutely glowed and were full of tears. I was so happy I made it! Then Andrew met us at the luncheon. Then he had to go to work so I went to the reception.

1 comment:

Angie said...

YAY THEY ARE MARRIED!!! It is about time I'd say! I'm glad they are finnaly hitched so now it is offical. I guess if they start to get cuddly now, it won't be so wierd... :)
I'm glad you posted their wedding. I was really sad that I missed it. Next time I come to Utah, we will HAVE TO PLAY!