Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bear Lake 2008

So WE just got back from Bear Lake! I say WE in caps because all along Andrew has been saying that he couldn't go. So I got all packed up and ready to go when he decided at the last minute to come with me!!!
So we drove down and set up camp. As we got there my nephews and niece were just getting ready to go to the beach. They were just there for the day.


tSo then we went and palyed in water. We started out just playing frisbee on the beach but as the frisbee just keep blowing further and further into the lake we just keep following it until we were out in the deep.

We also brought along his porable DVD player so when were done being social around the fire we went to our tent and watched a movie. It was fun. Mosquitos were out in full forc this year though and they REALLY like Andrews blood. We got out of our tent and I saw some but none were biting me and I looked at Andrew and he had 10 on his back all at once! They would not leave him alone.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like the BOTH of you had a good time. I can't imagine you leaving your hubby! LOVE YA